Donations will be accepted on Book Sale Donation Drop Off Day:
Thursday, June 1, 2023 from 9a – 6p
The Spring Book Sale will take place June 3-11, 2023.
Visit www.woodlib.org/springsale23 to sign up as a volunteer!
DONATION GUIDELINES & SPECIFICATIONS
Thank you for considering Wood Library for your book donations. Once donated, items become the property of the library and will be used as it deems fit. We gladly accept books and audio/visual items in good condition, as listed below.
To protect the health and safety of our staff and volunteers and to minimize undue burden, please donate your items according to the following specifications:
- Donations are only accepted during Book Sale Drop Off Days.
- Donations should be clean, dry and free of bugs or mold and in a sellable condition. If it’s an item you would buy, it’s an item we can sell.
- Boxes should measure approximately 15x12x10” and weigh no more than 40 lbs. Personal containers likes totes or bags will not be returned.
- Only five (5) boxes at one time will be accepted. Other arrangements can be made for larger donations by contacting Carrie Magnan.
- Tax receipts are available upon request.